Tuesday, September 1, 2015

1st September Diary

Posted by Janet Tiong at 11:49 PM
Here I am after being MIA for so long.
I know that nobody is gonna read what I am going to write here anymore.But you know what, that's a good thing.Perhaps I would write more stuffs because of that.First of all, dear Diary sorry for abandoning you this long.During this period of time, I was lost,found and then lost again.The cycle goes on and on.Today I told myself I wanted to write something here before the clock strikes twelve.It's the first day of September and I hope I will end today with a good note.i told myself over and over again not to take things for granted.Not to be bullied and not to love blindly.What is it that lies in front of me, I don't know. But I hope The Lord will guide me through.My wish for September definitely will be : please be good to me.

Signing off, 
Little Miss J 

0 comments on "1st September Diary"

 

The Little Miss J Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal