Tuesday, November 8, 2016

365 Days

Posted by Janet Tiong at 11:25 PM
Hello. It's been a year since my last post.
What has changed?
Over this one year, few people came into my life and left.
I learn more about people, who they are and why do they exist in my life and also about myself.
I become a more rational person and I cry lesser these days.
I turned 27 and this blog is 8 years old this year. This means that I started this blog when I was 19.
I know when to let things go. I know how to listen to my heart. I know when to react.
Am I happy?
Yes, I am happy being by myself.
I completed a solo trip to Tokyo and Seoul which I never thought that I would be able to do it at first.
I am still protecting my heart, not wanting it to get hurt badly again.
At times, I am trapped, I will always try my best to find a way out.
My soulmate hasn't appeared or maybe there isn't any soulmate for me.
I can't change the reality. I can only bend in and go with what reality has given me.
What's my next encounter? Honestly, I don't know.
I only know that most importantly I need to always keep myself happy.
Continue to pray that I will follow what God has planned for me.
I can't find an exact explanation to a lot of things as to why they happened that way.
The answer is with God in fact. He knows.
He mends broken heart, broken soul.
If I could, I just want to ask for someone who would never give up on me, despite my imperfections.
Truth is, you need patience. Sometimes I am too naive and being naive is a bad thing to many people.
God created me in such a way that I am soft hearted and I give in a lot.
All in all, just don't give up on yourself yet Janet. You have came this far.......
A gentle reminder to live this life with love, pain, happy, sad emotions.
You will bloom like a pretty rose when Spring comes.

Signing off,
Little Miss J




0 comments on "365 Days"

 

The Little Miss J Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal