Monday, December 6, 2010

Hair Issue

Posted by Janet Tiong at 8:45 PM

Its my latest look ^^
Girls usually cry over their long hair being"chop" off.
But I just don't cry.
I don't need much courage to cut my hair.
I just don't know why.
Am I not a girl?
I think it has something to do with my height.
I am not a tall girl so I can't keep my hair long.
Illusion wise,they say long hair will make you look shorter.
So that is the MAIN reason I chop off.
And this time I try thicker bangs.
Nice or not.yes?no?

Tips of getting a nice hair cut:
  1. You must get yourself a good hair stylist.Preferably a guy.Ask me why we should choose male hairstylist over girl hairstylist?Very easy.Male has better fashion taste.No sexual discrimination here,maybe its just my experience that caused me to come up with this conclusion.
  2. Get yourself involve with a good communication with him/her.Before hair cutting process really started, make sure the hair stylist knows what do u want or even better if you could show him/her a picture of the hairstyle that you wish to have.Don't rush to end the conversation.Make sure the hairstylist know what your hair textures is,e.g. easy to manage or not,natural curl or very fine hair.
  3. Stick to one hair stylist.Loyalty!It would be better if you just stick to one hairstylist on the basis that you are satisfied with him/her hair cut services most of the time.I am a real life example here.I really trust my hair stylist a lot and I do know that he keep updating himself in terms of the latest trend in hairstyles from time to time.
Hope my tips are useful for you.
That's my update for today.
Till then.

0 comments on "Hair Issue"

 

The Little Miss J Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal