I was in the school lab at this moment.Life has been busy and I also deleted my previous pre typed post.I dont know what to write,what to say these days.So much struggling moments which I don't think I can take them easily.Mind is blank.
When people grew up,they tend to change.Including me.
Last night they threw me a suprise birthday party,I was surprised.
At the same time,I just noticed I am getting older.As in turning into a real adult this time.
It has been not easy for me.
My mindset is very different from last time.
For everything that I have done or said,I can't think twice anymore.I need to think multiple times and be responsible for myself.
Still confused with the journey ahead of me.
Tired mind,tired soul.
Okay,back to reality again.
Maybe there is something wrong with me?
I want a break.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments on "Hey,girl~"
Post a Comment